"The Qray is a dental biofilm detection system which utilizes the clinically proven “Quantitative Light-induced Fluorescence” technology that uses blue light(405nm) and a special filter to detect dental biofilm. Under our device, areas with tooth mineral loss appear dark because they cannot absorb any visible light, but porphyrin that originates from the biofilm creates a visible fluorescence. With such mechanism, plaques, caries, prostheses, and cracks can easily be detected."
- Qray uses visible light that is harmless to the human body.
- It is a globally patented technology that has been widely recognized and approved for stability and efficiency.
- It is practical in many fields of dental medicine such as prevention, prosthesis, preservation, periodontics, and surgery.
- Qray is visually effective when it comes to increasing the patient's awareness of the risk of disease.
- It also helps to increase the patient's consent rate of procedures.
Since 1993, when the Qray technology was developed, the Qray technology’s precision, reliability, and effectiveness were continuously tested and the technology is now supported by over 210 research papers worldwide.
Qray is a plaque testing technology that utilizes teeth and biofilm's fluorescence, and is now a FDA and ADA approved technology since the development began in 1980. Qray devices developed by AIOBIO are now being exported worldwide.
▶ Go to Inspektor Research System